The Midori MD Notebook Diary makes effective use of blank space
Based on the MD Notebook, this diary is simple and easy to use to stimulate your creativity. With plenty of blank space and a simple, easy-to-use format, this diary is ideal for jotting down your ideas and inspirations.
This diary includes block type monthly schedule pages and pages divided into eight sections across a two-page spread for use as a weekly schedule. There are also blank pages.
The monthly schedule pages have plenty of blank space around the edges so you can add notes and even drawings. These pages are designed so that you can combine your monthly plans with notes, to-do items, and sketches of your ideas.
The note pages are divided into eight sections across a two-page spread, to make your weekly diary extra flexible. You can write ideas, draw sketches and even use the whole two-page spread as a single canvas.
- A6 Small measures 148 mm x 105 mm | 5.8" x 4.13"
- A5 Large measures 210 mm x 148 mm | 8.26" x 5.8"
- B6 Slim measures 175 mm x 105 mm | 6.8" x 4.13"
- 175 pages total
- 2 pages: Annual calendar
- 28 pages monthly schedule (December 2020 - January 2022)
- 113 pages: 8 divided memo 7 mm ruled
- 32 pages: plain memo
- Thread stitched
- Paper cover with cloth spine includes index label and bookplate
- Midori MD Paper