Two Pages Per Day
This A6 size "two-page-a-day" diary has all the room you need to jot down every little detail of your day. This diary comes in at a whopping 768 pages — but don't worry, with ultra-light Tomoe River thin paper, it's still lightweight and handy to carry around! It's the perfect pick for all lifestyles, working as both a notebook and diary.
The left side has the current date, moon phase, weather icons, and a 24-hour timeline for appointments and events. The right side is a simple gridded page with a mini monthly calendar in the corner and subtle guide dots to help divide the page evenly.
Hibino Planner Features
- 768 pages of thin and lightweight Tomoe River diary paper
- Lightly printed 2.5 mm grid format that is flexible for both writing and drawing
- Daily spreads in a two-page format, beginning January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2024. The left page has the date, moon phase, weather icons, and a 24-hour timeline. The right side is a gridded page with a mini monthly calendar and subtle guide dots
- Monthly calendars for December 2023 through January 2025
- Annual calendar for a convenient overview of the year, and a 12-month future log for goals and achievements
- Monday-Sunday format
- 4 extra gridded pages at the end of the book for notes
- Sturdy thread binding
- Two ribbon bookmarks
- Elegant, textured cover with a gold foil-stamped logo
This planner contains some text in Japanese. The planner pages use standard numerals and English names to list the months and days, but holiday names and other text are in Japanese.