This diary makes effective use of blank space.
Consisting of monthly schedule pages and 385 pages of free space, this diary allows you to chronicle your life in detail. With plenty of blank space and a simple, easy-to-use format, this diary is ideal for jotting down your ideas and inspirations.
This diary combines a block-type monthly schedule with 385 pages of free space. The free pages are designed to be customized to suit your style.
Times from 8:00am to midnight are written down the left hand side so that you can schedule your day, and there is blank space on the right hand side so that you can keep a diary or draw pictures.
There are seven bullet points at the top so that you can make a to-do list or fill in the hours from 1 to 7. The schedule lines on the other side can be seen faintly through the blank space, providing a guide for you to use when writing.
- Small A6 measures 154 mm ×112 mm | 4.4" x 6"
- Large A5 measures 216 mm × 157mm | 6.2" x 8.5"
- Dated December 2018 - January 2020
- 1 page for 1 day 385 pages: Total 415 pages
- Front Cover: PVC
- Durable lay-flat hread-stitched binding
- 2 Bookmark strings
- Index Label (12 sheets with number, 12 plain sheets)
- Made in Japan