A. Meurisse founded the first Belgian chocolate factory in 1845 in Antwerp at a time when chocolate was still a rare delicacy. Meurisse was awarded several degrees of honor at the Exposition International d’Anvers at the end of the 19th century and at the World Expo in Brussels at the beginning of the 20th century.
Meurisse is the oldest Belgian chocolate and has always put progress at the core of its endeavors.
Experience the decadent flavors brought to life through this remarkable chocolatier.
Nine Delicious Flavors to Try
- Caramel and Almonds 73% Dark Chocolate
- Himalayan Salt 73% Dark Chocolate
- Cacao Nibs 73% Dark Chocolate
- Orange 73% Dark Chocolate
- Papua New Guinea 73% Dark Chocolate
- Puffed Quinoa Pepper 73% Dark Chocolate
- Caramel and Sea Salt Milk Chocolate 39%
- Roasted Hazelnut Milk Chocolate 39%
- Creamy Milk Chocolate 39%