The luxurious Memoria 18 x 18 leather photo album is breathtaking in its size and beauty. Handcrafted by Italian craftsmen in Florence, using centuries-old bookbinding techniques. What makes this album really special is the double-thick cover boards, luxurious moire silk endsheets, and deckle-edge black pages.
Record the treasured moments of a life well lived in this beautiful photo album. The impressive size is ideal for creating an heirloom family album or wedding album. Mount photos on the pages using photo corners or glue dots directly on the paper pages. The unstructured format means you can arrange your pages any way you like! Click here to order photo corners
- 18" x 18" x 3.5"
- Exact page dimensions 17.5" x 17.75"
- 100 Pages (50 sheets)
- Black pages are archivally safe and acid free
- Glassine tissue between the sheets protects photos
- Accommodates up to 200 8x10 photographs or any combination of smaller sizes
- Use photo mounting corners or Glue Dots for Memory Books to attach your photos
- Handcrafted in Italy
This distressed leather photo album is for the person who wants an antique vintage feel. This means that the leather has been made to look older than it is and has markings on it to give it its unique patina. Scarring and inconsistencies in the leather are not defects but marks of character that give each piece its unique old world charm. This is a leather photo album that will age beautifully with you.
This photo album looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you