A massive leather journal with pages to last a lifetime
The impressive Maximus leather journal contains 1,000 pages to log the details of a life well-lived. The journal is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Florence, a one-of-a-kind volume wrapped in the finest distressed leather.
The journal is a beautiful example of classic Italian bookbinding, handcrafted by skilled artisans in Florence. Like an old volume discovered in a Medieval monastery, the leather is timeworn and full of character.
- 15" x 10.5" x 3"
- 1,000 pages (500 leaves)
- BLANK soft white pages with deckle edges
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Hardcover construction with rounded spine.
- Handcrafted in Italy
This journal is for the person who appreciates an antique vintage feel. This means that the leather has been made to look older than it is and has markings on it to give it its unique patina. Scarring and inconsistencies in the leather are not defects but marks of character that give each piece its unique old world charm.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you