Library Scented Candle - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ralph Waldo Emerson: Sweet Orange, Eucalyptus, and Fir Needle
The Paddywax Library collection pairs favorite quotes with custom blended fragrances. Each unique candle is designed to evoke the spirit of the author for which it is named.
Pay homage to the literary greats with fragrance, while you scent your library or reading room. Makes a great gift for book lovers!
- Top Notes: Sweet Orange, Clove Bud, Chilled Ozone
- Middle Notes: Fresh Eucalyptus, Cinnamon Leaf, White Musk
- Base Notes: Fir Needle, Crystallized Sugar, Leafy Greens
- 6 oz. Glass Vessel measures 3.125" x 3.5"
- 2 oz. Travel Tin measures 2.5" x 5.5"
- Soy wax blend with cotton wicks
- Hand poured in the Paddywax workshop in Nashville, TN
- Made in USA