Authentic and Elegant
This leather document folder may be based on run-of-the-mill cardboard or plastic models available in office supply stores everywhere, but it couldn’t be more special.
The leather is vegetable-tanned in artisan tradition and then dyed. To maintain the body and flexibility, it is rubbed with leather fat and otherwise untreated. This allows the leather to develop a rich patina, enhancing its beauty with age. Each HYDE folder is absolutely unique in the color nuances of each individual piece.
To protect the leather against the elements, it has been treated with wax. The excess wax may create a waxy film on the leather's surface, which can be simply removed by polishing with a soft cloth.
The outside front cover is debossed with the LGNDR rhombi-cross logo. To secure your documents for safe and stately keeping, HYDE features two black elastic bands that are held in place with solid brass rivets.
- Large measures 9.25" x 12.5"
- Thick and rugged raw cowhide (2.5 mm thick)
- Holds documents, papers, photos, and presentations up to 9" x 12"
- The leather is aged and distressed, enhancing the rustic one-of-a-kind character
- Thick elastic straps keep your documents secure
- Accented with industrial brass rivets
- Handcrafted in Germany
Each folder is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. Each is unique and no two are exactly alike. Handcrafted in Germany.
This folder looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind (no color fill)
- Position: Optical Center
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you