Leuchtturm 1917 Some Lines a Day - 5 Year Journal - Nordic Blue
Record the little details of your life
Each page of the 5 Year Memory Journal provides space for a few lines per calendar day over 5 years. A great way of easily recalling the extraordinary and the ordinary events in your life and their place in the course of time. In time this special diary will become an interesting reference book of your own past.
The page layout features a full page for every day of the year, each with five sections for entries from five years. Write down a few notes as part of your daily routine. At the end of the year, start again at the beginning. You will enjoy reviewing prior year notes and seeing the big events and little moments lined up next to each other.
- 5.75" x 8.25"
- 366 pages, one for every day of the year.
- The first two digits of each year are printed, i.e. 20--
- Elastic closure
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Acid-free paper
- Fountain pen friendly
- Ribbon bookmark
- Expandable inner pocket
A family business since 1917, Leuchtturm operates under the belief that the enduring values of quality, workmanship and attention to detail make for good products and good business. We hope the quality and organizational features of this notebook will make life easier and more enjoyable.
The Leuchtturm notebook looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Note: "Some Lines a Day, The 5 Year Memory Book" is pre-stamped optical center as shown
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt depending on inscription length
- Color: White
- Position: Bottom center
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you