Leuchtturm 1917 A4 Music Notebook with Staves
Details make all the difference! Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks are manufactured with the highest quality materials and construction.
The Leuchtturm 1917 Music Book is in a generous A4 'slim' format, perfect for sliding into music cases. Sturdy black hard cover with rounded corners, an expandable pocket in the cover (capable of taking A4 sheets), elastic fastener, and ribbon page marker. The thread-bound book opens flat, making it easy to prop up on a music stand. Cover and spine labels are supplied for labeling and archiving.
- Slim A4 measures 9" x 12.5" | 225 x 315 mm | 121 pages
- Table of contents and numbered pages for easy organization of notes
- Acid free, bleed-proof, 80 gsm paper
- Pages printed with music staves for composing or studying musical composition
- Fountain pen friendly
- Pocket in back for loose notes
- Elastic closure
- Bound-in bookmark
A family business since 1917, Leuchtturm operates under the belief that the enduring values of quality, workmanship and attention to detail make for good products and good business. We hope the quality and organizational features of this notebook will make life easier and more enjoyable.
Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks look great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold foil embossing
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: We can do the embossing blind (no color fill), and it can be in a different position if you prefer. Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you