For writing the next great novel or just your thoughts of the day. Our leather bound volume is so luxurious, thick, intricately detailed, and finely crafted, you'll never go back to writing in an ordinary book.
This handsome leather bound journal features a hard manuscript cover with library ribs on spine and squared corners. A subtle tooled border adds elegance. The pages inside are archival quality paper chosen for opacity and ink absorption. Pages are lined and have gilded edges.
- Small 5.5" x 8" with 224 pages (112 leaves)
- Large 7" x 9.25" with 224 pages (112 leaves)
- X Large 8.75" x 10.75" with 384 pages (192 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish and gilt edges
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin with a velvety soft finish
- Durable hardcover binding
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you