Lamy IDEOS Fountain Pen
Symbiotic perfection in form
LAMY ideos is a new product family designed by EOOS which innovatively interprets Lamy’s design principles. Combining the basic forms of triangle and circle creates a surprising yet natural, stylised teardrop shape that facilitates a unique haptic experience. This writing instrument series features high-quality palladium refinement with polished stainless steel clips. Contrasting chrome-plated freeform grip zones craft a dynamic completion of the housing’s basic forms.
- Click mechanism retractable point
- Measures 5.5" long
- Includes one black refill
- Click to order Lamy M16 Ballpoint Refills
- Cap snaps on securely, posts on end when writing for full-length comfort
- Capped length: 5.5"
- Posted length: 6.5"
- Steel nib in Fine or Medium width
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Click to order Lamy T10 Fountain Pen Ink Cartridges
- Ink converter can also be used with bottle inks
All over the world, writing instruments from Lamy represent functionality and timelessly modern design. They are produced in Germany in accordance with the highest quality standards or, more precisely, in Heidelberg, where the family company has been based since it was founded in 1930.