New colors, new textures... Our handcrafted Joshua Tree leather journal collection is inspired by the subtle beauty of the desert. Each piece in the collection is bound in soft and supple leather, with varied finishes: velvety nubuck, shimmery stone greys, distressed crackle, pebbled antique shades.
The journals feature lined writing pages. Dreamy and versatile, these volumes are ideal for writing all of your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. As seen in our "Make a Joyful Noise" feature.
Perfect for drawing, sketching, writing, or painting.
- Small 5" x 7"
- Large 6" x 8"
- 240 pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Flexible softcover binding
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Martha’s Vineyard workshop.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18pt - 36 pt
- Color: Varies depending on leather. Nubuck leathers have no color fill, others have subtle foil
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you