JIBUN TECHO BIZ WEEKLY PLANNER 2024
Named after the Japanese words for "self" and "planner," the Jibun Techo isn't just a planner—it is a place for you to chronicle the story of your daily life.
The Biz Diary features a weekly planner format with premium paper and a more subdued, office-friendly color scheme than the standard Diary. It includes a soft cover with a large pen loop and pockets for storing cards, tickets, and other small papers.
BIZ DIARY FEATURES
- A two-page spread for each week of the year, covering the last week of February 2023 and ending on the second week of April 2024. Each day has a vertical layout with hours marked from 0 to 24. Additional spaces let you record to-do lists, the weather, what you ate, and how you felt that day
- Premium Kokuyo MIO paper, which is fast drying, super smooth, pH neutral, and archival quality
- Monthly calendars for March 2023 through June 2024
- Additional sections, including a world time zone map, Japanese transit maps, yearly schedules, project management charts, and checklists for books, movies, promises, and recommendations
- Subdued, professional styling
- Two ribbon page markers
- LIFE and IDEA booklets are not included with this diary