I Know This To Be True is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
In this remarkable interview, feminist icon and social justice activist Gloria Steinem shares stories from her more than fifty years working as a tireless advocate and award-winning journalist. Steinem looks back on the formative lessons of her life, including how her unconventional childhood shaped her worldview, why listening and empathy are the guiding principles in her work, and why laughter is the key to freedom.
Gloria Steinem has devoted her life to challenging discrimination against women. Steinem's words are a beacon for a new generation of social activists and a call to follow your convictions with courage and grace
- Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy and created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
- Royalties from sales of the series support the free distribution of material from the series to the world's developing economy countries
- A highly giftable and lovely book with vivid photographic portraits throughout
- Measures 4.75" x 7.5" | 79 pages
- Hardcover with dustjacket