Hobonichi Weeks Has a One Week Per Page Format
The Paper Series uses unique paper by specialized paper trading company Takeo.
“Pale Blue-Green” uses Takeo’s “Miranda” paper for the cover. What looks like a plain Weeks book in beautiful mint blue is covered with a delicate powder-like glitter on the entire surface and shines gracefully depending on the light. The slightly rough touch of the paper is also appealing.
You could spend a sparkling year with this Weeks book’s clear color and bright shine always at your side.
- ENGLISH language version
- Size 3.7" x 7.4" | 94 mm x 188 mm
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Genuine cow leather
- January - December 2024
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Paper with shimmer finish
- Yearly Calendar 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Yearly Index Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2023 - Jan 1, 2025 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 73 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a clear cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire 2024 Hobonichi lineup here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2024