Hobonichi Weeks Has a One Week Per Page Format
The Paper Series uses unique paper by specialized paper trading company Takeo.
This book may seem like an ordinary black techo, but when you look closely, you will find the entire surface covered with a plaid pattern. The book is made of Takeo’s “Gingham GA,” a paper embossed with plaids reminiscent of gingham. You can see the gingham pattern from different angles of light. Although it’s embossed, it feels smooth to the touch.
The low-key pattern is perfect for users looking for a simple yet unique design. This Weeks book will blend in at work with a charm that only you would notice.
- ENGLISH language version
- Size 3.7" x 7.4" | 94 mm x 188 mm
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Paper with tone on tone embossed finish
- January - December 2024
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Yearly Index Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2023 - Jan 1, 2025 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 73 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a clear cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire 2024 Hobonichi lineup here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2024