Hobonichi Weeks Has a One Week Per Page Format
The Bow & Tie series is covered with the same textured, shiny fabric used in neckties. The gloss and soft touch of the material makes this series stand out from other Weeks books. Green seahorses are lined up on a navy background for this design. The charming seahorses that swim in the ocean have been created in detail through the weave of the necktie material.
Seahorses are featured as a motif for this design as the year 2024 is the Year of the Dragon, and in Japan, the name “seahorse” literally translates to “child of a dragon.” Seahorses are known as a symbol of family happiness coming from their unique trait that the father gives birth. Among the seahorses you'll find those that are swimming by a coral or swimming as a family.
The cover is a light hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- ENGLISH language version
- Size 3.7" x 7.4" | 94 mm x 188 mm
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Polyester fabric
- January - December 2024
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Yearly Index Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2023 - Jan 1, 2025 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 73 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a clear cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire 2024 Hobonichi lineup here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2024