Hobonichi Weeks Has a One Week Per Page Format
The Bow & Tie series is covered with the same textured, shiny fabric used in neckties. The gloss and soft touch of the material makes this series stand out from other Weeks books. This design features cats that are sitting down and looking steadily this way on a pale, mint green base. Various cats have been expressed in detail through the weave of the necktie material.
It's as if you’ve stepped into a place filled with cats. The cats have different types of fur, from those with a single color to those with a pattern. Among the various cats, you’ll occasionally find those who are playing with a pink ball of yarn.
The cover is a light hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- ENGLISH language version
- Size 3.7" x 7.4" | 94 mm x 188 mm
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Polyester fabric
- January - December 2024
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Yearly Index Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2023 - Jan 1, 2025 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 73 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a clear cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire 2024 Hobonichi lineup here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2024