One week per page format and plenty of blank graph paper
The Bow & Tie series is covered with the same textured, shiny fabric used in neckties. The gloss and soft touch of the material makes this series stand out from other Weeks books.
Wasshoi! has a salmon pink background with icons of traditional comical masks featured in Japanese festivals. These mask designs include a young woman (okame), a silly man (hyottoko), and a fox (kitsune).
Hobonichi recently moved to a new office building in Kanda, which is now closer to Japanese festivals in the area. This prompted the design of Wasshoi!, which is named after the chant used by groups carrying a portable shrine, called a mikoshi. You can almost hear the sound of the flutes and taiko drums when looking at this fun design. Look closely at the cover and you’ll see mikoshi scattered throughout.
The cover has been constructed as a light, hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Cow leather
- Japanese language
- January - December 2022
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2021 - Jan 1, 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 71 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022