One week per page format and plenty of blank graph paperThe Colors series for Weeks provides users with simple yet unique color schemes, with solid bookbinding and a cover fabric that’s pleasant to the touch.
Phantom Blue is a deep navy with the year 2022 foil-pressed in a complementary orange that brings out this shade of navy’s mysterious aura. A sophisticated-looking techo like this is the perfect place to find your most brilliant solutions.
The cover has been constructed as a light hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Rayon fabric
- Japanese language
- January - December 2022
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2021 - Jan 1, 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 71 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022