One week per page format and plenty of blank graph paper
For the first time, Hobonichi made a Weeks book using a beautiful textile from the venerable fabric brand Liberty Fabrics.
Joanna Louise is a botanical print with small flowers drawn on it. It's a cute and rustic design that is like a pasture blooming with thistles, pinks, roses and touch-me nots. The vibrant flowers will bring a smile to your face whenever you look at it.
This Weeks book is made with Liberty Fabric’s own "Tana Lawn" material, a meticulously processed cotton fabric with a soft, silken feel that offers prints in vibrant colors.
The front cover and spine has the year 2022 foil-pressed in gold.
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Cotton tana lawn fabric
- Japanese language
- January - December 2022
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2021 - Jan 1, 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 71 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022