One week per page format and plenty of blank graph paper
With this 2022 Weeks book, you can carry around a photo by American photographer and painter Saul Leiter (1923-2013).
The piece is called Footprints, and it captures a diagonal view of steps in the snow that form dotted lines. A red umbrella appears in this otherwise black and white world. This single photograph captures a brief moment of dramatic beauty amid daily life, and we’ve trimmed the shot to fit the size of the Weeks book. The cover has been constructed as a light, hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends. The center has the year 2022 imprinted.
This Saul Leiter cover embodies the appeal of focusing on a brief moment in an otherwise normal day, and you can enjoy your year ahead with this beautiful print.
Footprints, c. 1950
(c)Saul Leiter Foundation
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Japanese language
- January - December 2022
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2021 - Jan 1, 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 71 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022