One week per page format and plenty of blank graph paper
This 2022 Weeks book was created with designer textile label YUKI FUJISAWA who focuses on bringing new values by applying various techniques to search for the possibilities of textiles.
A floral lace pattern with a mature feel is printed on the front cover. The intricate lace and the sparkle of the gradation are expressed with inline foil printing. The delicate lace will shine in various expressions depending on how the light hits it.
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Japanese language
- January - December 2022
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2021 - Jan 1, 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 71 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022