One week per page format and plenty of blank graph paper
The Bow & Tie series is covered with the same textured, shiny fabric used in neckties. The gloss and soft touch of the material makes this series stand out from other Weeks books.
Dandelion Pappus is designed after the familiar puffs that float across the spring sky. The fluffy texture is created in detail through the embroidery of the necktie material.
Just as a dandelion takes flight from its firmly planted roots and lightheartedly sets off on a journey to gracefully follow the wind, this techo is great for turning over a new leaf. The dandelion-filled cover is dotted with puffs—called pappus—and the occasional bright yellow flower.
The cover has been constructed as a light, hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Woven polyester
- Japanese language
- January - December 2022
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2021 - Jan 1, 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 71 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022