One week per page format and plenty of blank graph paper
The Weeks Mega book contains approximately three times the number of memo pages as the standard version, bringing it to a total of 215 pages of graph paper in the back. Everything else is the same as the standard version.
The Colors series for Weeks provides users with simple yet unique color schemes, with solid bookbinding and a cover fabric that’s pleasant to the touch.
Sunshine’s bright, dazzling yellow clearly takes after its name, with 2022 foil-pressed in gold like a gleaming reflection. You may find yourself unexpectedly inspired when you have this techo around to help you stay carefree.
The cover has been constructed as a light hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 384 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Rayon fabric
- Japanese language
- January - December 2022
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2021 - Jan 1, 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 215 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022