This weekly-edition Hobonichi Techo is a compact book that’s easy to carry everywhere. The book is slim and roughly the size of a long wallet, making it easy to fit into a bag or suit pocket. The main layout of the book consists of a weekly calendar on the left page and blank graph paper on the right page. Each weekly spread also contains the characteristic Hobonichi quote in Japanese on the bottom of the page. Although slim at first glance, the book holds 71 graph-ruled memo pages for note-taking at the end of the book.
The Shirt Fabric series uses the same smooth, soft material as button-up shirts. Warm Plaid’s subdued design is composed of intersecting red, blue, and black lines. A calming color scheme like this could reduce the tension when you use this book for work or your studies. The cover has been constructed as a light hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- Dated January - December 2021
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- Stitched binding for flexibility and durability
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and specially designed for planners
- Graph paper 71 pages, 3.55 mm grid
- Yearly Calendar 2020, 2021, 2022
- Yearly Index Jan - Dec 2021
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2020 - Mar 2022
- Weekly Calendar Nov 30, 2020 - Jan 2, 2022
- Information pages
- Consider adding a clear cover to protect your Techo from wear and tear
- Included is a clear, adhesive corner pocket you can stick anywhere you like