This weekly-edition Hobonichi Techo is a compact book that’s easy to carry everywhere. The book is slim and roughly the size of a long wallet, making it easy to fit into a bag or suit pocket. The main layout of the book consists of a weekly calendar on the left page and blank graph paper on the right page. Each weekly spread also contains the characteristic Hobonichi quote in Japanese on the bottom of the page. Although slim at first glance, the book holds 71 graph-ruled memo pages for note-taking at the end of the book.
This Weeks book features an intricately drawn illustration of a jourou hototogisu, or toad lily, created by the botanist Tomitaro Makino in 1888. The rough fabric of the book cover is modeled after canvas, and the vintage botanical illustration makes this book a joy to have in your daily life. The cover has been constructed as a light hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- Dated January - December 2021
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- Stitched binding for flexibility and durability
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and specially designed for planners
- Graph paper 71 pages, 3.55 mm grid
- Yearly Calendar 2020, 2021, 2022
- Yearly Index Jan - Dec 2021
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2020 - Mar 2022
- Weekly Calendar Nov 30, 2020 - Jan 2, 2022
- Information pages
- Consider adding a clear cover to protect your Techo from wear and tear
- Included is a clear, adhesive corner pocket you can stick anywhere you like