This weekly-edition Hobonichi Techo is a compact book that’s easy to carry everywhere. The book is slim and roughly the size of a long wallet, making it easy to fit into a bag or suit pocket. The main layout of the book consists of a weekly calendar on the left page and blank graph paper on the right page. Each weekly spread also contains the characteristic Hobonichi quote in Japanese on the bottom of the page. Although slim at first glance, the book holds 71 graph-ruled memo pages for note-taking at the end of the book.
There’s a chair, and there’s a bucket. The cover of this Weeks book perfectly captures the unassuming, day-in-the-life worldview of the Hobonichi Techo. The lovely artwork is by 97-year-old dye artist Samiro Yunoki, who even today is still actively creating art.
The outlines are painted over a simple white background with a bamboo brush. Inspired by Dutch delft tiles, the art on this techo is completed by the blue dotted on all four corners.
The material on the surface of the cover is slightly textured to the touch.
- Dated January - December 2021
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- Stitched binding for flexibility and durability
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and specially designed for planners
- Graph paper 71 pages, 3.55 mm grid
- Yearly Calendar 2020, 2021, 2022
- Yearly Index Jan - Dec 2021
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2020 - Mar 2022
- Weekly Calendar Nov 30, 2020 - Jan 2, 2022
- Information pages
- Consider adding a clear cover to protect your Techo from wear and tear
- Included is a clear, adhesive corner pocket you can stick anywhere you like