For 2021, the A6-size, one-page-per-day Hobonichi Techo is available in English. The pages are printed in charcoal gray and red, and offer plenty of space to fill with writings and clippings. Each month has a page for highlighting important dates, making to-do lists, and writing other notes to help in planning ahead.
The book is designed to be paired with a cover of your choice. Shop all cover + planner sets here: Hobonichi Techo 2021
- Dated January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021
- One day per page
- Measures 105 mm x 148 mm | 4" x 6"
- 448 pages
- Stitched binding lays flat for easy writing
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and specially designed for planners
- Graph paper 4 mm grid
- Yearly Calendars 2020, 2021, 2022
- Monthly Calendars Dec 2020 - Mar 2022
- Daily pages include a mini monthly calendar at the bottom right of every two-page spread
- Fun quotes on each two-page spread
- Information pages include size charts, conversions, lunar calendar, Japanese culture, personal info, and more
- 18 Dotted pages at the back for free use