A Monthly Calendar with Graph Paper Notebook
The Day-free is an undated alternative for planner users who want more flexibility. The “daily” pages feature graph paper, but it comes with a yearly calendar, yearly index, monthly calendar, and all the other informational pages of the Japanese planner. The Day-Free is available in A6 Original or A5 Cousin size, and will fit the same techo covers as their standard counterparts. The graph paper notebook pages include fun little additions, such as Hobonichi’s characteristic quotes at the bottom of each page in Japanese and an illustration on the bottom right of every page spread.
The Day-Free book is half the thickness and weight of the standard full-year counterparts.
Each two-page spread shows a month at a view. The graph paper design is lightly printed to make it easier to write in your plans and take notes in an even line. The blue gray and red print both allow for high visibility when writing in the calendar.
The yearly index covers 4 months per page for a total of 16 months, allowing users to track long-term plans and information (the A5 Cousin size covers 6 months per 2 page spread for a total of 12 months). The top of each monthly column includes 4 lines of space for recording any kind of information, such as that month’s goals or commitments, or drawing in checkboxes for a to-do list.
- Original size: A6 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1” x 5.8” | 240 pages
- Cousin Size: A5: 148 mm x 210 mm | 5.8” x 8.25” | 224 pages
- Notebook section: 171 pages
- Stitched binding lays flat for easy writing
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and specially designed for planners
- Graph paper 3.7 mm grid
- Yearly Calendars 2022, 2023, 2024
- Monthly Calendars Dec 2022 - Mar 2024
- Japanese quotes and cute illustrations on each two-page spread
- Information pages include size charts, conversions, holidays, Japanese culture, personal info, and more
The Day-Free techo features the essentials to fill with plans and notes, and is designed to be paired with the cover of your choice. Click here to shop covers and accessories.