The Hobonichi Cousin is a larger version of the Iconic Daily Planner
This beautiful cover features an illustration by famous Japanese graphic designer and illustrator Makoto Wada. Wada has illustrated the covers of the literary magazineShukan Bunshun for over 40 years. The Time-Traveling Bird techo cover uses the art from that very first issue, originally published on May 12, 1977. In it, a little bird holds an airmail letter beneath a starry night sky. The image was Wada’s way of saying, “This magazine cover is a message to readers.” This cover actually includes additional art as well. The pockets of the cover interior show the little green bird flapping his wings as he carries the letter.
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A5 size measures 162 mm x 228 mm | 6.4" x 9.0"
- Weight Approx. 169 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Loops act as a closure when a pen is inserted
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Stitched polyester
- January - December 2021
- Size A5 size 148 mm x 210 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 482 g
- Japanese language only
- 544 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 3.7 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Yearly Index Jan 2021 - Dec 2021 (4 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2020 - Mar 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote
- 6 memo pages
- Information pages include time table, favorites, "My 100," Weather, Emergency preparedness, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.