The Hobonichi Techo Cousin with a zipper closure
minä perhonen creates timeless, all-original garment textiles that are specially dyed, embroidered, and woven to recreate hand-drawn designs. Small embroidered flowers are dotted on this ohayo textile. True to its name ohayo, meaning “good morning” in Japanese, it’s as if the flowers cheerfully greet you. The texture of the petals are fun to touch.
The fabric is a cotton-linen blend with a rough texture. To go with the grey of the exterior, the interior is off-white. It comes with bookmarks in two colors: green and pale pink. The zipper pull is made with natural leather and includes a butterfly charm.
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A5 size measures 188 mm x 255 mm | 7.4" x 10.0"
- Weight Approx. 264 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Zipper closure
- Interior pen loop
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Cotton/linen blend exterior, faux leather interior
- Embroidered design
- January - December 2021
- Size A5 size 148 mm x 210 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 482 g
- Japanese language only
- 544 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 3.7 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Yearly Index Jan 2021 - Dec 2021 (4 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2020 - Mar 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote
- 6 memo pages
- Information pages include time table, favorites, "My 100," Weather, Emergency preparedness, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.