The Hobonichi Cousin is larger, with lots of space to record your busy life
minä perhonen creates timeless, all-original garment textiles that are specially dyed, embroidered, and woven to recreate hand-drawn designs. minamo expresses the leaves and branches that reflect on the lake inside a forest, the flowers that bloom close by, and the comforting wind, using lines in four colors that stretch across and intersect with one another. The lines drawn in watercolor continue on freely.
The fabric has a sophisticated sheen, and is smooth to the touch. The material also allows for the gradation in color, smudges, and the overlapping of colors unique to watercolor to be enhanced to its full potential. The pen holders and cover interior are made with faux leather in a delicate pink. Two dotted lace bookmarks are attached.
Each cover has a unique arrangement of the pattern, making each one of a kind.
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A5 size measures 162 mm x 228 mm | 6.4" x 9.0"
- Weight Approx. 116 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Loops act as a closure when a pen is inserted
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Cotton exterior, faux leather interior
- January - December 2021
- Size A5 size 148 mm x 210 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 482 g
- Japanese language only
- 544 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 3.7 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Yearly Index Jan 2021 - Dec 2021 (4 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2020 - Mar 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote
- 6 memo pages
- Information pages include time table, favorites, "My 100," Weather, Emergency preparedness, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.