The one-day-per-page A5-size techo is larger, with more space to fill with writing and clippings. The pages are printed in charcoal gray and red, and offer plenty of space to fill with writings and clippings. Each month has a page for highlighting important dates, making to-do lists, and writing other notes to help in planning ahead.
The Cousin is perfect for collecting a great deal of information into a single book, using as a school notebook or parenting diary, or simply writing in larger letters. The larger size means this book is ideal for leaving in a single place at work or at home. The Cousin also has an exclusive section: the popular “Weekly Pages” tracks a week in each two-page spread for easy planning.
The book is designed to be paired with a cover of your choice. Shop all cover + planner sets here: Hobonichi Techo 2022
- Japanese language only
- Dated January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022
- One day per page
- Measures 148 mm x 210 mm | 5.8" x 8.3"
- 544 pages
- Stitched binding lays flat for easy writing
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and specially designed for planners
- Graph paper 3.7 mm grid
- Yearly Calendars 2021, 2022, 2023
- Monthly Calendars Dec 2021 - Mar 2023
- Daily pages include a mini monthly calendar on every two-page spread
- Japanese quotes on each two-page spread
- Information pages include size charts, conversions, holidays, Japanese culture, personal info, and more
The one-day-per-page A5-size techo features more space to fill with writing and clippings and is designed to be paired with the A5 cover of your choice.