The Hobonichi Techo is a daily planner you can use freely to match your lifestyle
Iron artist Noboru Makizuka created the ship and lighthouse brooches pictured on this techo cover, which has a theme of “sea travel.” Part of Makizuka’s UMIKOTO series, the ships and lighthouses shown through these brooches exist in real life, and are used to this day across the seas of Japan. The blue base color is modeled after the ocean, but look closely and you’ll see the subtle markings of the iron that was photographed to make it.
Inside the outer pocket on the back of the cover, you’ll find something special just for owners of this cover! The pockets inside the cover have silhouettes of anchors and the UMIKOTO name printed with silkscreen. The pen-holders line up to show marine-style stripes when the cover is closed.
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A6 size measures 117 mm x 165 mm | 4.6" x 6.5"
- Weight Approx. 102 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Loops act as a closure when a pen is inserted
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Stitched polyester
- Size A6 size 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 200 g
- English language
- 448 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 4 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021 and 2022
- Yearly Index Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (8 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote, translated to English
- 18 memo pages
- Information pages include important contacts, international size charts, conversion table, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.