Genuine leather brings luxury and character to your life
TS stands for the initials of the Hobonichi Techo book’s designer, Taku Satoh, who helped us produce this standard black leather cover that has been a staple in our lineup for over ten years.
The fine texture of the matte cow leather is soft from the first time you use it and fits comfortably in your hands. The subdued design gives your techo a sophisticated and chic look.
The charm to this cover comes from the way it exudes style and quality for users of all types. The leather also transforms over time, and it’s fascinating to watch it become a one-of-a-kind cover you won’t find anywhere else. The combination of good quality and good design to this cover makes it ideal for a first-time leather cover, whether it be for personal use or work.
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A6 size measures 117 mm x 165 mm | 4.6" x 6.5"
- Weight Approx. 93 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Loops act as a closure when a pen is inserted
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Genuine cow leather
- Size A6 size 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 200 g
- English language
- 448 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 4 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021 and 2022
- Yearly Index Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (8 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote, translated to English
- 18 memo pages
- Information pages include important contacts, international size charts, conversion table, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.