The Hobonichi Techo is a daily planner you can use freely to match your lifestyle
This beautiful cover features an illustration by famous Japanese graphic designer and illustrator Makoto Wada. Wada has illustrated the covers of the literary magazine Shukan Bunshun for over 40 years. The Time-Traveling Bird techo cover uses the art from that very first issue, originally published on May 12, 1977. In it, a little bird holds an airmail letter beneath a starry night sky. The image was Wada’s way of saying, “This magazine cover is a message to readers.”
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A6 size measures 117 mm x 165 mm | 4.6" x 6.5"
- Weight Approx. 98 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Loops act as a closure when a pen is inserted
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Stitched polyester
- Size A6 size 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 200 g
- English language
- 448 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 4 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021 and 2022
- Yearly Index Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (8 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote, translated to English
- 18 memo pages
- Information pages include important contacts, international size charts, conversion table, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.