The Hobonichi Techo is a daily planner you can use freely to match your lifestyle
minä perhonen creates timeless, all-original garment textiles that are specially dyed, embroidered, and woven to recreate hand-drawn designs. Small embroidered flowers are dotted on this ohayo textile. True to its name ohayo, meaning “good morning” in Japanese, it’s as if the flowers cheerfully greet you. The texture of the petals are fun to touch.
The fabric is a cotton linen blend with a rough texture. To go with the navy of the exterior, the interior is grey. It comes with bookmarks in two colors: green and off-white. The zipper pull is made with natural leather and includes a butterfly charm.
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A6 size measures 154 mm x 196 mm | 6.1" x 7.7"
- Weight Approx. 186 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Zipper closure
- Interior pen loop
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Cotton/linen blend exterior, faux leather interior
- Embroidered design
- Size A6 size 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 200 g
- English language
- 448 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 4 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021 and 2022
- Yearly Index Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (8 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote, translated to English
- 18 memo pages
- Information pages include important contacts, international size charts, conversion table, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.