The Hobonichi Techo is a daily planner you can use freely to match your lifestyle
minä perhonen creates timeless, all-original garment textiles that are specially dyed, embroidered, and woven to recreate hand-drawn designs. Minamo expresses the leaves and branches that reflect on the lake inside a forest, the flowers that bloom close by, and the comforting wind, using lines in four colors that stretch across and intersect with one another. The lines drawn in watercolor continue on freely. The fabric has a sophisticated sheen and is smooth to the touch. The material also allows for the gradation in color, smudges, and the overlapping of colors unique to watercolor to be enhanced to its full potential. The pen holders and cover interior are made with faux leather in a delicate pink. Two dotted lace bookmarks are attached.
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A6 size measures 117 mm x 165 mm | 4.6" x 6.5"
- Weight Approx. 77 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Loops act as a closure when a pen is inserted
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Cotton exterior, faux leather interior
- Size A6 size 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 200 g
- English language
- 448 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 4 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021 and 2022
- Yearly Index Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (8 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote, translated to English
- 18 memo pages
- Information pages include important contacts, international size charts, conversion table, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.