The Hobonichi Techo is a daily planner you can use freely to match your lifestyle
Iconic items for camping in the great outdoors, embroidered on its cotton surface, decorate this techo cover—on the front, look for trees, a tent, a stool, a compass, a pennant reading “Life,” a sleeping bag, a mug, a pickaxe, a lantern, a fishing rod and lure, a campfire, a river fish, and a pair of binoculars. You’ll want to run your hands over the touchable, embroidered finish.
A ukulele for a big group singalong and a techo lying open on a stump are embroidered on the back, showing even the most minute details in this design.
The two bookmarks in the cover are labeled “month” and “day.” This makes them easy to differentiate if you’re using one in the monthly calendar and one in the daily pages.
This cover is great for someone who loves camping, but it’s also an excellent fit for anyone who loves the mountains and nature. It’s like having your very own campsite for work, school, chores, or parenting
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A6 size measures 117 mm x 165 mm | 4.6" x 6.5"
- Weight Approx. 114 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Loops act as a closure when a pen is inserted
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Stitched cotton with embroidered detail
- Size A6 size 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 200 g
- English language
- 448 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 4 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021 and 2022
- Yearly Index Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (8 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote, translated to English
- 18 memo pages
- Information pages include important contacts, international size charts, conversion table, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.