The Original Hobonichi Techo Planner
This special edition page-per-day A6 size Hobonichi Techo Original book was created in collaboration with ONE PIECE magazine, which dives into the charms of the hit manga series to help fans further enjoy the world of One Piece. This edition features illustrations and quotes from the series while retaining all the features that make the standard Hobonichi Techo so easy to use.
You can spend your year with the story of One Piece as you follow the route taken by the Straw Hat Pirates and read the characters' passionate quotes. You can also create your own logbook as you fill your techo with your own plans, notes, and thoughts.
The bright red cover is designed to evoke the main character Luffy and includes the One Piece logo. The book’s lay-flat binding and thin and light Tomoe River S graph paper with 3.7 mm squares make the book easy to read and write in. The book includes a yearly calendar, yearly index, Monday-start monthly calendars, daily pages, blank memo pages and more.
Daily quotes on the bottom of each page are curated from volumes 1-104 of the manga series by editors of ONE PIECE magazine. January is from the East Blue arc, February from the Alabasta arc, and so on. Quotes are collected in chronological order. The quotes also include which volume and chapter they come from. Some pages also include illustrations from where the quotes come from. You can get a bird’s eye view of the massive storyline of One Piece and look back through it as you read the various quotes from the many characters.
There are informational pages in the back of the book that were created under the direction of the ONE PIECE magazine editing department.
- Straw Hat Crew Chronology: A timeline summarizing the adventures of the Straw Hat Crew up until episode 1055, volume 104.
- Phrases from One Piece For Your Everyday Life: Memorable quotes you’ll want to use at work and in your personal life.
- Fill your days with the laughter of One Piece: A collection of all the ways various characters laugh
- Ambitions to fulfill with the Straw Hat Crew in 2024: A page to write in your goals or resolutions
- WANTED: Wanted posters where you can fill in the face and reward amount.
- Dated January 1, 2024 - December 31, 2024
- One day per page
- Monday start
- JAPANESE language version
- Measures 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1" x 5.8"
- 464 pages
- Stitched binding lays flat for easy writing
- Thin, light Tomoe River S paper resistant to bleeding and specially designed for planners
- Graph paper 4 mm grid
- Yearly Calendars 2023, 2024, 2025
- Monthly Calendars Dec 2023 - Mar 2025
- Daily pages include a mini monthly calendar at the bottom right of every two-page spread
- Fun quotes on each two-page spread
- Information pages include size charts, conversions, lunar calendar, Japanese culture, personal info, and more
- 15 Memo pages at the back for free use
Although you can use the book on its own, you can enjoy the full experience by pairing it with a cover of your choice. Shop all covers here: Hobonichi Techo 2024