HOBONICHI TECHO COUSIN BOOK & COVER SET
This cover features a photo by American photographer titled "Footprints," and it captures a diagonal view of steps in the snow that form dotted lines. A red umbrella appears in this otherwise black and white world. This single photograph captures a brief moment of dramatic beauty amid daily life. The back pocket of the cover features a piece entitled Horn & Hardart, c. 1959, named after the shop whose window is pictured on a rainy day.
The cover interior and “butterfly stopper” pen holders are a chic black, with bookmarks that have red charms to match the umbrella in the photo. The cover beautifully preserves the original photo and offers a stylish way to carry it around with you.
The A5 size is geared towards users who want plenty of writing space.
Dated for the year 2022, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A5 size measures 162 mm x 228 mm | 6.4” x 9.0”
- Weight Approx. 153 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full-length pockets,
- Butterfly style double pen loop also holds the cover closed
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- January - December 2022
- Size A5 measures 148 mm x 210 mm | 5.8” x 8.3”
- Weight Approx. 482 g
- Japanese language only
- 544 pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.7 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Jan 2022 - Dec 2022 (4 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2022 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote
- 6 memo pages
- Information pages include time table, favorites, "My 100," ideas for using your techo, emergency preparedness, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022
Footprints, c. 1950
Horn & Hardart, c. 1959
(c)Saul Leiter Foundation