The Hobonichi Techo Cover Adds Function and Style to Your Planner
New for 2024, The Hobonichi Techo cover is sold without a book inside. Order the A5 book separately here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2024
This is a techo cover made from the gorgeous tweed fabric from Laurent Garigue, a world-class tweed manufacturer based in London.
The base is a shimmering green glitter thread, which befits the name “Twinkle,” and is tightly woven with threads in nuanced colors of pink, blue, lavender, and other colors. This textile has a three-dimensional feel, and the threads are not only in different colors but also in different thicknesses. It looks like a field of flowers or city lights, which you will never grow tired of looking at.
The inner cover and the “butterfly-stopper” pen holders are made of leather for long-lasting use. The smoky green leather will soothe your mind whenever you open your techo.
- This cover does not include a book
- Size A5 measures 9.0" x 13.3" | 228 mm x 337 mm
- 7 card pockets, 2 full-length pockets,
- Butterfly style double pen loop also holds the cover closed
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Exterior: Viscose, nylon, polyester | Interior: Cow leather
Order your book separately here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2024