Record your family's recipes for future generations.
Our distressed leather recipe book is a beautiful example of classic Italian bookbinding, handcrafted by skilled artisans in Florence. Like an old book discovered in a Medieval monastery, the leather is timeworn and full of character.
Designed to inscribe all your recipes into one exquisite volume, the recipe book is divided into ten sections: antipasti (cheeses, fruits, cold cuts), soups, pasta, beef dishes, fish, poultry, sauces and gravies, vegetables, desserts and jellies and jams.
- 7" x 10"
- 160 pages (80 leaves)
- Easy to read graphics head each page
- Tabbed sections
- Room for sixteen recipes in each section
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Hardcover construction with rounded spine.
- Handcrafted in Italy
This book is for the person who appreciates an antique vintage feel. This means that the leather has been made to look older than it is and has markings on it to give it its unique patina. Scarring and inconsistencies in the leather are not defects but marks of character that give each piece its unique old world charm.
This recipe book looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you