Address Book Details
Our Distressed Leather Address Book is a beautiful example of classic Italian bookbinding, handcrafted by skilled artisans in Florence. This is a one-of-a-kind volume made to last a lifetime.
Like an old book discovered in a Medieval monastery, the leather is timeworn and full of character. This classic address book will bring both organization and elegance to your desk.
- 6" x 9"
- 320 pages (160 leaves)
- Easy to read graphics for telephone, email, and address head each page
- Tabbed A-Z sections
- 11 individual sections per page
- Room for over 2,400 contacts with a flexible layout printed in sepia ink
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Hardcover construction with rounded spine.
- Handcrafted in Italy
This book is for the person who appreciates an antique vintage feel. This means that the leather has been made to look older than it is and has markings on it to give it its unique patina. Scarring and inconsistencies in the leather are not defects but marks of character that give each piece its unique old world charm.
This address book looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you