Our rustic wrap leather journal is made entirely by hand. Pages are a lightly textured acid-free paper, and the edges are hand-torn to size, giving an exquisite handcrafted finish for each journal. Exposed stitches along the spine add a design element while also securing the pages.
Natural, oiled leather is lightly distressed, and is meant to age with you, acquiring the patina of frequent use.
- Small 5" x 7" with 96 pages (48 sheets)
- Large 6.5" x 8" with 160 pages (80 sheets)
- BLANK pages are thick hand cut paper with deckle edges
- Stitched along the spine to lay flat
- Genuine top-grain leather, colors may vary.
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Variations in color and texture of the leather are part of the unique quality and aesthetic of this handcrafted journal
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 15 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you