The artist Kristina Supernova is an observer; she has a special eye for the small miracles of everyday life, which she celebrates in her works. While people are often so focused on themselves, they miss the diversity of the natural world around them, which the artist revolves around and develops with her pictures. A recurring motif is particularly memorable eyes. The DAY DREAMER notebook invites you to look closely and lose yourself in the wonderful details of your environment.
- Small 4.25" x 5.9" | 176 numbered pages
- White 120 g Munken paper with 3.5mm dot grid printed in light grey ink
- Thread sewn binding allows book to lay open
- Smooth recycled leather cover
- Cover design is screen printed, including the page edges
- Archival, acid free paper produced with ECF pulp, FSC certified
- Made in Germany