Made from Recycled Nespresso Capsules
Following the success of the 1st and 2nd limited editions, Caran d’Ache and Nespresso have renewed their partnership focusing on the company’s iconic ballpoint pen to unveil a new original creation made using the aluminum from recycled capsules.
This year, the deep purple and satin-smooth ‘Arpeggio’ capsule, a best-seller Nespresso, has been chosen to envelop the body of the pen.
Instantly identifiable as the ultimate emblem of the Maison Caran d’Ache, the 849 ballpoint pen has a hexagonal shape and the ultra-comfortable proportions of an iconic model.
The robustness, the flexible clip, and the user-friendliness of the pushbutton make the 849 pen a trusty everyday companion that is both modern and fun, thanks to the many different colors to choose from.
849 ballpoint pens are designed and manufactured in the Caran d’Ache workshops with the greatest care and in line with the standards of the Swiss Made label.
- Body created using the aluminum from recycled Nespresso capsules
- Purple ‘Arpeggio’ color and bright appearance developed through a process of microbead blasting and electrostatic treatment
- 5.25" | 13.5 cm long
- Flexible clip, push-button
- Includes Goliath medium ballpoint cartridge
- Environmentally-friendly packaging made from 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard
- Made in Switzerland