Black Voices Special Edition Notebook - Ta-Nehisi Coates
Celebrating Black Voices
Exclusively ours, the collection of four notebooks is our way of celebrating Black History Month
The Ta-Nehisi Coates notebook is bound in metallic bronze faux leather and stamped in-house with a quote from the writer:
- “The classroom was a jail of other people’s interests. The library was open, unending, free.”
The journal is a flexible softcover with 240 lined pages to keep all your thoughts and notes.
Limited edition print run
- Metallic bronze faux leather with turquoise lining
- Measures 6" x 8"
- 240 Pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish, 120 gsm
- Fountain pen friendly
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- The journal is archival and acid-free to preserve your writing
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we emboss these special journals one at a time in our Dupont Circle workshop.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Gold embossing (to match existing design)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 15 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you